This course is a CrashProgram in the use of python for credit portfolio modelling purposes, in particular working with data templates and spreadsheets. The course requires some prior knowledge of python (and indeed prior programming knowledge in some language is required) and, of course, also spreadsheets.
The course covers the following topics:
- Overview of the loan level templates (ECB SME version)
- Manipulating spreadsheets with Python
- The python dictionary data type
- Organization of the loan data fields
- Generating test portfolios
Course Level and Type: