Welcome to the Open Risk Academy!
Search for a topic of interest or simply scroll down the page to find an interesting course!
Skip academy news
We have updated the logo for the Open Risk Manual.
The new logo aims to make more explicit both the inspiration that the Open Risk Manual project draws from the trail-blazing Wikipedia initiative (and increasing collection of associated Wikimedia projects) and the reliance on the open source ecosystem of software and tools, including the mediawiki software and the important semantic mediawiki extension.
Whats next? A new logo for the Open Risk Academy of course :-)
Test your knowledge of the evolving EU regulatory landscape around financial services!
This course is a CrashProgram (short course) introducing exploratory data analysis using credit risk data as the use case
- We learn the concept and techniques of Exploratory Data Analysis
- Touch upon the issue of bias and how to mitigate it
- Learn about more advanced formats such as HDF
- Learn basic exploratory data analysis using pandas
- Create standard graphs using seaborn
- Calculate Contingency tables, WoE and Information Value using pandas, scipy and statsmodels